Terms and Conditions
Effective 1st March 2016
Please read the Terms & Conditions of Purchase prior to placing your order.
By placing an order, you are agreeing to be bound by The Sydney Fringe terms & Conditions.
The Sydney Fringe Terms & Conditions of Purchase may vary at any time. Any Variations become effective once posted.
If you place an order following the variation, by placing an order you agree to be bound by the variation.
Prior to placing an order, if you are unsure on anything relating to the Terms & Conditions of Purchase, please contact us:
The Sydney Fringe Festival, 5 Eliza Street, Newtown, NSW, 2042.
(02) 9550 6087
Who we are
The Sydney Fringe Festival is governed by the Newtown Entertainment Precinct Association (NEPA)
Artists Participation Fees
Please make sure you view:
- The Artist Info page of our website and
- The Artist Handbook in the Artist Info page of our website
If you are unsure of the Artists Participation fee structure please contact our Festival Producer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artists Participation - Refund Policy
If The Sydney Fringe are unable to place you in the festival, we will refund you in full.
Under any other circumstances other than the above, a refund will not apply.
Before registering, please do all your research first. A change in personal circumstances will not entitle you to a refund.
The Sydney Fringe accept the following cards for on-line transactions
We do not accept Bank Debit, AMEX or Diners Club Cards.
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before confirming your purchase. By purchasing a ticket to The Sydney Fringe event, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
All terms and conditions listed below relate solely to The Sydney Fringe Festival 2016 program.
The following terms and conditions relate to both the sale of tickets and attendance at the event.
The Sydney Fringe reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists, and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity at any time.
- Your print at home pdf ticket is your ticket to the event. This ticket must be presented at the venue on arrival.
- The Sydney Fringe accepts Mastercard and Visa only for on-line transactions. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
- A booking fee of $2.00 + GST will be applied to each ticket ordered on-line.
- All tickets will be available for email delivery only. Purchasers must supply a valid email address to receive tickets.
- A tax invoice will be sent by email with the confirmation of your purchase. Purchasers must supply a valid email address to receive a tax invoice.
- There is no right of refund or exchange on tickets. Before purchasing tickets, carefully review the event date and time details. A change in personal circumstances does not entitle a ticket holder to return or exchange a ticket.
- In the event that an Event is cancelled, The Sydney Fringe will provide a refund of the ticket price to all ticket holders. The Sydney Fringe will credit your original method of payment.
- If an Event is cancelled, The Sydney Fringe is under no obligation to arrange a substitute Event.
- Booking Fees and gst charges are non-refundable.
- The Sydney Fringe reserves the right not to process a refund for lost tickets.
- Admittance to the Event will be subject to the policies of the Venue hosting the Event. Should entry be declined, The Sydney Fringe will not provide a refund for the purchase of tickets.
- Late arrival may result in non-admission to the Event.