Sydney Fringe is an open access festival and we continuously strive to improve access to our many partner venues and events across the festival.
Details of accessible performances will be available when the 2018 Festival Program is launched.
Sydney Fringe takes place in independently run spaces all over this city. Accessibility varies from venue to venue. To make sure you get what you need:
- Check the Physical Access Chart on this website via the button below. Sydney Fringe has developed a unique 10-point physical access guide to best describe Physical Access in our many partner venues. More access instructions are available in this physical access chart. Please check with individual venues about parking.
- Call the Sydney Fringe at 02 95506087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire further about venue accessibility.
Accessibility Chart will be available when 2018 festival program is launched.
Accessible Brochure Format
The Sydney Fringe Festival program will be available in the following alternative formats:
Need large-print versions of event descriptions? Give us a call on 02 9550 6087 and we can email or post them to you.
Details of any accessible performances will be listed on this page when the 2018 Festival program is launched. This includes any: Audio Description, Tactile Tours, Auslan Interpreted Events, Relaxed Performances.
You can book you tickets through this website and discuss any specific access needs by emailing email@example.com.
If you need to, you can reach team Ticketing through the National Relay Service (www.relayservice.gov.au) at no additional charge.
- TTY users: phone 133 677 then ask for 02 9550 6087
- Speak and Listen users: phone 1300 555 727 then ask for 02 9550 6087
- Internet relay users: connect to the NRS (https://internet-relay.nrscall.gov.au/) then type in 02 9550 6087
Companion & Carer Cards
Sydney Fringe Festival supports the Companion Card program. For patrons who require assistance of a companion or carer, a second ticket is issued at no cost to the Companion Card holder. Please contact Sydney Fringe Festival directly on (02) 95506087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessible Arts is Sydney Fringe’s accessibility partner. We are working closely with Accessible Arts to develop and implement our new three-year Access Plan (2018 - 2010).
send us your feedback
We would love your feedback in order to continue improving our access program and services. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 02 9550 6087 or email@example.com if you have any queries or suggestions regarding accessibility at Sydney Fringe Festival.