Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter the Global Fringe 2020 Innocent Bystander Competition (“the Competition”) and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is Sydney Fringe Festival Incorporated (“the Promoter”), 5 Eliza Street Newtown NSW 2042. ABN 78 506 014 433.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agencies of this promotion and companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter the promotions.
4. To enter the competition, you must register for, and provide your name and email address when registering for, any live streaming ‘Gala’ performance during the dates of the Competition.
5. Entry for the Competition requires entrants to be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18 years of age, you are not eligible to enter.
6. The Competition commences at 9am AEST on 1 August 2020 and will close at 11.59pm AEST on 23 August 2020.
7. The winning entry will be drawn at 11am AEST on 24 August 2020 at 5 Eliza Street Newtown NSW 2042.
8. The winning entry will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries received by the closing date.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified by email and their win will be published on www.sydneyfringe.com on 31 August.
11. The prize will be shipped to the winner at the address provided to the Promoter at the time of notification of their win.
12. Shipping of the prize will be at the expense of the Promoter or companies associated with this promotion and may use a third party freight provider.
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not claim the prize by 11.59pm AEDT on 4 September 2020 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize. An unclaimed prize draw will then take place, drawn randomly from all other eligible entries received by the Competition closing date, at 11am AEST on 7 September 2020 at 5 Eliza Street Newtown NSW 2042.
14. The unclaimed prize draw winner will be notified by email on 8 September 2020 and will be published on www.sydneyfringe.com on 14 September. In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not redeem the prize by 11.59pm AEST on 22 September 2020 then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
15. The entirety of the prize is a six bottle case of wine from Innocent Bystander including 1 x Innocent Bystander Prosecco, 1 x Innocent Bystander Pinot Gris 2019, 1 x Innocent Bystander Rose 2019, 1 x Innocent Bystander Gamay Pinot Noir 2019, 1 x Innocent Bystander Syrah 2018, 1 x Innocent Bystander Moscato
16. The total value of the prize is $130 plus shipping within Australia.
17. The prize is not redeemable as cash.
18. The Promoter, and companies associated with this promotion, take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. If for any reason this promotion is cancelled or is not capable of running as planned, due to an intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to pandemic, vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, and strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event or the promotion, and while it is not obliged to, in its absolute discretion it may choose to recommence the promotion from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation