WHY BE A FRINGE VENUE?
Our audiences and artists love new work
Build new, and strengthen existing audiences
Work with new artists and facilitate further links and networks with artists
Provide a supportive platform and greatly needed performance space for local artists
Our audiences love new experiences and venues
Increase awareness of your venue
Use the fringe as an opportunity to showcase your year-round programming
Test out new performance spaces
Gain experience in hosting arts events
We’re the highest profile event on in independent arts calendar.
With 39 million pairs of eyes cast over Sydney fringe advertising in 2019 we’re the most visible single event for independent artists and venues. Increase the visibility of your venue to a whole new audience by joining the fray.
We’re a multi-art festival
Use the fringe as an opportunity to develop, test and explore new programming streams and to host different art forms.
Our footprint is expanding
Join us as the festival expands into Western, Northern and South Sydney. We are Sydney’s fringe festival. And that means all of Sydney.
We love Sydney
We are committed to year-round advocacy work to grow and strengthen the cultural and night life of our city. Join us as we invest in the cultural life of our vibrant global city.
SOME EXTRA BENEFITS OF BEING A VENUE
- Your venue listed in over 40,000 Sydney Fringe Guides distributed throughout Sydney, as well as 13,000+ online views every year.
- Your venue promoted on sydneyfringe.com through a dedicated venues page.
- Support and advice from the Sydney Fringe team, from licensing and council approvals through to venue programming and marketing.
- Your ticketing requirements managed and marketed via Sydney Fringe.
- Exclusive product and promotional offers from Sydney Fringe partners.
- Networking opportunities with Sydney Fringe partners.
- Invites to a range of participant-only networking, professional development and social events for you and your staff, providing a chance to meet artists, arts workers and other venue managers from across the city.
If you have any questions that aren’t answered by the above or the venue handbook your contact at the Sydney Fringe is:
Charley Sanders / Artist and Venue Services Manager
0402 371 004 / firstname.lastname@example.org