At all Sydney Fringe Managed Venues we will ensure that:
- All Sydney Fringe paid staff will be wearing masks as a mandate requirement
- All volunteers will be strongly encouraged to wear masks
- Hand sanitiser and disposable masks will be available
- All audience members will be strongly encouraged to wear face masks although this will not be enforced as a pre-requisite to entry
- Regular cleaning between shows and of any shared technical equipment will be provided by Sydney Fringe
- Paperless tickets will be issued and scanning of e-tickets will occur
- Performance spaces will open 5 – 10 minutes before the advertised show time
Visiting Sydney Fringe Festival shows and events when you are unwell puts yourself and others at risk. If you appear to have COVID-19 symptoms we may need to deny you entry or ask you to leave to minimise the risk to others. Please also consider your own safety and wellbeing and whether attending is the right thing for you.
We are closely following all NSW Government health guidelines and will continue to update our procedures to comply with the Public Health orders and to ensure the safety of our audience, artists and staff.